Applicators General Liability
When bad stuff happens, we cover more of it.
They have more experience in the insurance industry and the farm business than most anyone you’ll meet.
Jeanette Heinrichs and Rene Sanchez specialize in the insurance requirements for businesses that apply chemicals, including landscapers, crop sprayers, and weed control. Chemical applicators depend on them for in-depth knowledge that results in policies ideally suited to their needs.
Together with the team at Inter-Pacific Insurance Brokers, Jeanette and Rene deliver friendly and reliable service, providing real insurance solutions to meet the challenges of ground, air, water, underground, part-time and landscape applicators. The Inter-Pacific team offers policies written on Best’s “A” Rated surplus lines paper. Quotes are effortlessly convenient. Plus, experienced adjusters provide quick, professional, claims service.
What we cover
- The wrong field
- The wrong chemical
- The wrong mix
- The wrong delivery (striping)
- The wrong lines (unclean)
Who we cover
- Commercial Applicators
- Crop Applicators
- Farm Management Services
- Habitat Restoration
- Landscape Maintenance
- Right of Way
- Urban and Rural Weed Control
- Wildlife Control
States we cover
Highlights of Program
- ISO Form CG 00 02 (10/93) – Full Commercial GL (Claims Made Policy Form)
- Chemical Liability (CG 22 64) – Included
- Care, Custody, or Control – Covered
- Drift and Overspray Damages – Covered
- Transit Road Spill Liability – Optional Coverage
- Jobsite Cleanup – Optional Coverage
- E&O for Licensed Pest Control Advisors (PCA) – Optional Coverage
- Named Insured includes leased & temporary employees – Unique*
- Additional Insured Endorsement – CG 20 10 (11/85) equivalent – Available
- Full Following Excess Form - Available
- $25,000 theft of chemicals from the work site (optional)
- Liability Deductible applies to settlement only
Limits and Deductibles
Available liability limits:
- $2 million General Aggregate
- $1 million Products & Completed Operations
- $1 million Each Occurrence
- $50,000 Fire Damage Each Occurrence
- $5,000 Medical Expense Each Occurrence
- Lower limits are available
- $2,500 BI and/or PD any one occurrence
- (Higher or Lower deductibles available)
MGA Program established since 1997, underwritten with an “A” rated London market.
Minimum Premiums as low as $850 to $2,797 – subject to liability limits & type of operation.